Our Google Ads agency uses Geofencing marketing and addressable (household) geofencing technology that can give advertisers the competitive edge they’ve been looking for and that none of their competitors are using.
- Personal Injury Lawyers wanting to reach accident victims at ER Centers, Hospitals, and Car Repair Centers
- Trade Show Exhibitor who wants to advertise at an event
- Car dealership who desires to target their competitor dealerships and measure foot traffic back to their showrooms.
- Retailers wants to run a customer loyalty program, so they build geo fencing around their own stores to drive repeat customers and buyers.
How Geofencing Marketing and Targeting Works
- A virtual geofence is traced around an event location where the advertiser wants to build an audience based on their visit to that particular location during a set, scheduled timeframe.
- When people enter the geo-fenced location during the set timeframe, they will then become a part of an audience that can later be targeted following the event.
- As the user visits various apps downloaded on their phone (Angry Bird, Weather Channel, Emoji Keyword, Words With Friends) or browses the internet on the mobile browsers, they begin to see ads from said advertiser.
- User can see those Ads for 1 day and up to 30 days after he/she has entered the geo fence.
- Geofencing marketing is the perfect solution for people that want to target a group of people attending a specific event and get more reach out of their ad spend rather than simply zip code targeting or city-wide targeting
Whether it’s a particular event or a physical building you want geo-fenced, this can be a powerful mechanism to serve ads to individuals based on their physical location.
Is My Advertising Producing Actual Walk-Ins To My Store?
Our Google Ads agency supports geofencing technology that can even track those who have seen your ads and determine if they walked inside your store. Conversion zones (link to the conversion page once created)are a powerful means to track your online advertising to offline conversions
Ready to take your site to the Next Level?
Contact us today for a FREE consultation.